Re: What are we missing to move wiki to www

Ok, I think the drupal site is ready now.

Joshua fixed the problem with uploads, and I have uploaded the screenshots and
the GPG key for package verification.

Also added is the release notice for 1.2.2 which I put up last night.

As far as I am aware, there are no issues stopping us from taking the drupal
site live to www.ledgersmb.org now.

There remains a small issue with header links across the top but that's a
cosmetic thing more than anything else so probably shouldn't stop us from
moving forward.

Any objections / comments?

--
Regards,