New drupal site

Hi All,
	I've just done a batch of updates on the drupal site. I copied across (with
only slight edits) the About, Community, Download  and Help pages. (I
combined the best of the existing help page with the stuff from the original
site's help page).

I also created a new category for changelog entries, copied in the old ones
from the original site and created a new one for today's release of 1.1.11.
The changelog term is linked to from the download page.

I also made the download link point to the project's files page, rather than
require manual updates every time there's a release.

The only things I'm aware of that haven't been moved across from the old site
are the screenshots and the news entries. Since we have the changelog entries
(which I have going to frontpage, dunno if that's a good thing or not) is
there any need to pull across the old news entries?

Re screenshots, I suggest we install the image module or something similar to
handle pics, Josh will you have time to arrange that at some point? Also It
would be good if you could update the theme to use a non-white colour for the
page heading and possibly remove the size specification of the centre div - I
expect all that will be defined in garland's css file, which I can't get at
afaik.

Any and all comments, suggestions etc welcome.
Check the site out here: http://wiki.ledgersmb.org/

--
Regards,
	Ashley J Gittins