Re: New drupal site

Re screenshots, I suggest we install the image module or something similar to handle pics, Josh will you have time to arrange that at some point?

Sure, I can look at it next week. I also need to do a quick upgrade of the Drupal software.

 Also It
would be good if you could update the theme to use a non-white colour for the page heading and possibly remove the size specification of the centre div - I expect all that will be defined in garland's css file, which I can't get at afaik.

Any and all comments, suggestions etc welcome.
Check the site out here: http://wiki.ledgersmb.org/

Excellent! Great work ashley.

Sincerely,

Joshua D,. Drake