Re: And feedback on designing an online help system?

Hi

2)  "tooltip" description for specific widgets on the screens.

Any other thoughts?

I think that the tooltip alone would be a massive, massive improvement and could perhaps be implemented in a similar way via the existing translations module?

I think that SQL-L was always deliberately obfuscated to try and create value from the manual.

One could argue that a "help" link on each major page would be useful, but really it's only a 10% improvement over reading the manual, so don't feel that anything more than tooltips is required...

Ed W