Re: And feedback on designing an online help system?

Part of what I am trying to build is a usage model.  How would you
want to use it?  Have long descriptions of error messages including
common causes?  Have descriptions pop up over buttons?  What would you
find useful?

On 3/15/07, Darald Bantel <..hidden..> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 12:36 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> I am thinking about the requirement for an online help system for the
> portions of the application built in 1.3 and higher.  I am thinking at
> a minimum:
>
> 1)  Optional help messages for errors.
> 2)  "tooltip" description for specific widgets on the screens.
>
> Any other thoughts?

How would I be able to help with this?

I am a code moron but this sounds like something where I might be able
to be useful.

Please advise!

Darald