[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Proposed (and tentative) roadmap
- Subject: Proposed (and tentative) roadmap
- From: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:13:41 -0800
This document is an attempt to look at where we are going from here.
It may be helpful for people who wonder when certain features will be
1.3.0: New architecture developed
* Customers/vendors replaced with Companies/Contacts
* --Employees rewritten(and Locations [of business] added)
* Users rewritten
* Settings/Defaults rewritten
* Real user-level security with appropriage enforcement
* Database-native user accounts, allowing for passing passwords
through to ActiveDirectory (or other LDAP system). Kerberos support
will not be included in this version though.
* Revised template handling
* --Logging and revised error handling
* --RESTful web service interface
1.4.0: Financial transaction redesign
* AR/AP invoices and transactions
* GL transactions
* Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Quotations
* Price matrix
* Breaking POS interface off into separate, separately maintained package.
1.5.0: More redesign aspects
* Business types and Pricegroups
* Departments and Budgets (may happen earlier)
* Inventory management
2.0.0: Getting rid of the last SQL-Ledger code in LSMB. Moving
everything to the new architecture.
Any thoughts or feedback?