Re: Proposed (and tentative) roadmap

Hi, Chris,

All sounds good. Particularly looking forward in the near future to
user-level security and RESTful web services interface.

I have a client very much interested in some sort of payroll module. I
don't see this listed here. I know I've seen other interest for such a
module on the list--is anyone working on such a thing?

This may be an area we (Freelock Computing) devote some development
time... Any suggestions on where to start?

Cheers,

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"