Re: Thoughts for 1.3

Hi all;

Unfortunately, invoices are dependant on a lot of things.  Our current
plan is basically as follows:

1)  Develop a new architecture and move a few easy and critical areas
over to it in 1.3 (employees, users, security, and customers/vendors).
This gives us a chance to take a close look at the new architecture
and get used to it before throwing in the financial data.

2)  Move all financial data to new model in 1.4.  Invoices, GL,
reports, and maybe OE.

3)  Move the rest of the data into new model by 2.0.

Best Wishes,
Chris