Re: Tracking Customers

Chris Travers wrote:
As I think about it, it might be useful to have a phone field too for
main corporate numbers.  But this could be added as a custom field.

Actually, if we're talking about tracking customers, I think phone should not be a custom field. It should actually be a child table of the company table. I suggest this because some customers may have multiple departments and multiple phone numbers for various things (billing department, customer service, purchasing department) within the company yet only have one contact record for whatever reason. There are yet other cases where clients have multiple phone numbers (home, cell, work) and they desire to be reachable that way because of the importance of their account. Same goes for email.

Charley