Re: 1.2.0 Beta 1 Released

On 11/13/06, Mads Kiilerich <..hidden..> wrote:
Nice! Many bugs are being fixed while I'm testing. But still it's
difficult not to find new bugs ;-)

Ok, I think we got most of these fixed. :-)  Try the latest svn.

Adding a danish UTF-8 charset I get a lot of

[Tue Nov 14 02:12:52 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] ERROR:  invalid
byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xe67474, referer:
http://localhost/ledger-smb/admin.pl

This is the only one that stumped me.  After a while of searching, it
looks like it is probably caused by trying to store non-UTF8 data in
the UTF database.

1)  What is your locale-specific character encoding?
2)  What codepage is Apache sending out?

(I suppose we should add utf codepage headers to the html but we
haven't gotten that far yet and first I want to make sure that is the
issue).

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers