Re: Moving to a central db

Chris Travers wrote:
Hi Josh;

That is the basic idea.  This is the way it currently works and we
wanted to get the current system stored in the db.  And I do have some
customers that need multiple dataset capabilities (for example, a
small business owner that needs to manage several financially
independant businesses).

In thinking about this, we really should move this functionality to namespace/schema instead of multiple database.

Joshua D. Drake