Re: Problems upgrading from sql-ledger 1.6.6

First, I want to appologize for the initial delay in answering your
question.  The last two weeks have been fairly slow due to other core
time commitments by various members of the core team.

The problems have been largely revealled by a corner case I don't
expect to see often.   However, as I think about it, it will need to
be fixed to make the database upgrade truly safe.  They don't need to
be fixed ASAP (once the db has upgraded itself, you can uncomment the
lines you commented out).

Patches, bug reports, etc. are welcome.  The corner case of pre-2.x
upgrades are probably something we won't be spending a lot of time
trying to support, but in a case like this I am worried about other
issues down the road as we make other deep schema changes.  If not
now, I think it will be fixed by 1.3 at the latest.