Re: Draft Statement of Direction

On 9/25/06, David Tangye <..hidden..> wrote:

> LedgerSMB should strive to be able to meet the needs of all businesses
> whether large or small anywhere in the world.
 - Maybe, but it points to maybe the 'SMB' suffix in LedgerSMB being
inappropriate. I think it might be more realistic to go for small to
medium business anyway for at least the short and medium term.

I think that for now, we need to focus on SMB's but work from the
standpoint of planning for growth.  THus people don't need to ever
grow out of the software and can help grow it as they grow.

 - Not sure that the contents of each section address the headings, so
maybe the headings need revision, but as a 'brain dump? :-)' its a very
good start. In the spirit of Quality projects, the cornerstone
'Continuous Iterative Improvement' is met. Its an very good improvement
on the nothing defined up til now, and that's the important thing.

I missed a few too.  I will send out another draft in another day or so.