Re: Proposed scope of the project

All the sentiments expressed below look good to me. The important thing
is that, as I see it, as the main developer at this stage you need to be
able build now what you need in the app, while including all that
consensus suggests should be included into the future. Both aspects can
be catered for as long as discussions are readily categorised as related
to the immediate focus or to the future.

Much functionality might be noted for future development because their
is insufficient analysis and/or expertise in that area, plus no-one with
the time and capability to actually develop it. 'Future' functionality
can be moved to 'immediate' if for example someone adds their expertise
and their time to actually develop that bit. That sounds obvious. Its
just I way of saying that there should be a place in the project for
catering for suggestions for functionality that the main developers of
the day might see little interest in.