Re: Docmentation/FAQs

Chris Travers wrote:
There is also LaTeX2HTML for the manual if we want to go that route.
That will allow people to edit it in LyX if they want.

1000's of options.....

Well not to be a curmudgeon but I will *not* use lyx or latex. I have no problem with latex as a middle man formatter but I am not interested in any way in using it for writing.

Joshua D. Drake