Re: Docmentation/FAQs

Josh mentions DocBook XML, which I've seen used in other projects. I also know there are numerous pre-built tools to get the source file into a bunch of formats. I'm not familiar with docbook's xml schema -- How hard is it for someone to get up to speed to be able to make useful contributions?

Easy :) as long as you don't make it difficult. You could also use SimpleDocbook which I believe is what Oreilly uses for their books. It is basically docbook without 500 tags :).

The nice thing about docbook is:

db2html
db2ps
db2pdf