Re: LedgerSMB website is now live

On 9/20/06, David Tangye <..hidden..> wrote:
I think maybe I would change "Source" to "Download". The fact that the
package is currently 'source code' is trivial, but could suggest to a
linux newbie 'Oh no, I gotta make, compile, whatever this beast.' Plus a
download section might expand to related stuff in other formats, eg
(links to) Accounting Best Standards whitepapers, 3rd party addons.

Good point. Plus most people do expect to see a Download link on an
open source project page. Change made. Thanks!

Cheers,

Chris