maintenance release tonight/tomorrow for directory transversal problem

Hi all;

After discussing the matter off-list we have decided that the directory transversal issue has some serious implications and will be providing a maintenance release tomorrow for 1.0.0.  This will not affect any existing installations in any way though people ought to install the patch at their earliest conventience.  Chris Murtagh has taken over handling this in the development version and I will release  a patch against the production version.  For obvious reasons, the production patch will be far more limited in its scope.

Just letting everyone know.  Many thanks to those who have brought this to our attention.

Metatron Technology Consulting