Re: attempted upgrade from ledgersmb 1.2

    >> I'm going to sort out the duplicate invoice# problem in 1.2.26,
    >> and then I think I ought to be able to run the upgrade script
    >> manually?

    Chris> Anytime there is a problem like this, check the following
    Chris> files:

    Chris> /tmp/dblog /tmp/dblog_stderr /tmp/dblog_stdout

    Chris> If you can attach them that would be helpful.

    Chris> Failing that, check the PostgreSQL logs for problems.

    Chris> Also note, the 1.2-1.3 is a non-destructive upgrade all your
    Chris> old data should be in the lsmb12 schema.

Yes, I found /tmp/ledgersmb/* and the output.
I see various complaints about duplicate key constraints failing, and
then the entire process aborts the transaction.

I believe that ought to be able to re-run the 1.2-1.3 transaction over
and over again, so I'm going to debug what is up there.
I put the files at www.sandelman.ca/tmp/sswbooks-upgrade.tgz.
Xmas celebrations today will distract from debugging this.

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.