Re: attempted upgrade from ledgersmb 1.2

This turns out to the error that I found in dblog_stderr, I'm
investigating why, and I'll post to this thread.

psql:/tmp/ledgersmb/1.2-1.3-upgrade.sql:30: ERROR:  insert or update on table "account_link" violates foreign key constraint "account_link_description_fkey
"
DETAIL:  Key (description)=(CT_tax) is not present in table "account_link_description".
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "INSERT INTO account_link (account_id, description)
                VALUES (t_id, t_link.val)"
PL/pgSQL function "account_save" line 61 at SQL statement