LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] instlling Debian on Acer Aspire 3

[ledgersmb-users] instlling Debian on Acer Aspire 3

Hi everyone

We are trying to install Debian on a new Acer Aspire 3 17in laptop.

We have in the past had no trouble installing Linux on Acer Aspire V Nitro.

But the Acer Aspire 3 seems to have changed their BIOS.

We have contacted our supplier and the Acer support people in the Phillippines, so far to no avail.

Can anyone help us how to configure the BIOS or USFI to allow us to install Debian so that it can dual boot with Debian 10?

Regards

John O'Gorman