LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: Adding parts

Still not able to get the new goods import script to work.

Further digging in the table and such and I found that "f" (false)
seems to be the correct null character for some fields.  Others
need "0" (zero).

Most of the time I'm getting this error.

Can't use an undefined value as a subroutine reference at /usr/share/ledgersmb/bin/../lib/LedgerSMB/Scripts/import_csv.pm line 517

One time I got "internal server error".  But I don't know what log
where to look for useful info.  I tried using the same file - but
did not get the same error!

In syslog, I see
"Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Module/Runtime.pm line 314."

I think I succeeded in importing directly to the parts table, but
was hoping this import script would work.

-- f