LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: Adding parts

> > > Erik wrote:
> > >
> > > Please find attached a replacement 'import_csv.pm' to be
> > > placed in lib/LedgerSMB/Scripts/.

> > fmiser wrote:
> >
> > Nice!!

> > [ qw/ partnumber description unit listprice sellprice lastcost
> > weight notes makemodel assembly alternate rop inventory_accno
> > income_accno expense_accno returns_accno bin bom image drawing
> > microfiche partsgroup avgcost taxaccnos / ]

> Erik wrote
>
> Let me know how it works out!

I'm not getting it to work.

Initially I got an error message.  After trying stuff, I think the
error quit when I put a number, not a string in "partsgroup".

But it didn't _do_ anything.  The window grayed, no error, and 20
min later it was still the same.  The file had 15 lines.

So now I'm wondering if there is a problem with my csv data.
Maybe it has to do with null fields.  Should they be zero? Blank?
"purchaseprice" and "onhand" are handled by inventory import, to
be run next - right?

Or maybe blank lines don't work?

Any clues?

--  f