Re: user postgres password

Robert
I used this version and followed  the instructions on the INSTALL file.
There is no mention on the basic postgres install. The install sh
scripts did not work so left them alone. From what I
can tell the file name the scripts want are different than the package
manager installs

wget
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/ledger-smb/ledgersmb/1.4.10.1/ledgersmb-1.4.10.1.tar.gz

If and and when I get Ledgersmb up and running I will give an update
on things that did not work. So far not much is working.
Everything right know stops at postgres looking for passwords this
includes the basic download from debian. Basically I do no know what
know what debian has done to the basic package if anything.
Geordie