Re: user postgres password

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 7:43 PM, Geordie <..hidden..> wrote:
Good Day
I am having issues with postgresql 9.4 and the user postgres password.

  In what way?  How are you attempting to use it?

So far the Debian Unstable install has failed, the apt.ledgersmb jessie
has failed to install

   Failed, how?

and now I have built from source

   Which version?

As a side note apache 2.4.10-11 is having a hissy fit with localhost
and 127.0.0.1 and denying connections I will fix that later,for the
moment I can connect to ledgersmb via ip address

   Which of the example templates are you using?

--
Robert James Clay