Duplicate invoice entry

Hi, I am running version 1.30.3. I went to close out the year and
discovered I had a AP draft transaction awaiting approval (which blocked
the year end closure).  I approved it, only to discover that the invoice
in question had been already processed and paid.  My approval created a
second entry for the same invoice. I used a journal entry to back the
second entry out, making all of the accounts correct. with one minor
problem. When I look at the out standing AP, the errant payment is
listed. The good news is that it does not appear in the AP account in
the GL or the Balance sheet, so I am good to go for tax purposes.

The question is how do I remove the errant entry from the AP outstanding
report?

--
Regards,
Bill Ott