Re: Observations on the install of 1.4.0, request for help

Hi,

When you add a new user, it will be a DB user and it will be added to your lsmb instance.
Check your Postgres with Pgadmin3 or equivalent db admin tool and check Login Roles, you should see your user here.
In Group Roles you can see a lot of group roles with your Db name inside.

Workaround:
Create again that user but check Import user -> it should not create Postgres Login Roles but import it to the actual DB as user and populate its details with the freshly entered values.
The key moment is: enable Import on creating new use when you use setup.pl

If you want to start again with clean install, you should remove:
- all relevant group roles: for example if you used demo as db name, you should delete all group roles started with lsmb_demo_*
- all unwanted users from postgres Login Roles. Be careful to not delete valid user, which is part of other dbs or system.
- drop the db

Templates:
xedemo - xetex for supporting utf-8 (at least I use it with 1.3)
demo - latex - utf8 chars will failed on printing
demo_with images - no idea, maybe company log included in the header or something like this

Good luck!
István