Re: can't search on transactions

On 01/30/2014 12:02 PM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> That is: 1.3.36 doesn't have this issue on those versions.
>     You could use PostgreSQL 9.1 or higher. The issue doesn't exist on those versions.

You are not happy with my production environment are you :)
I'm not happy with your SQL :)

The real problem is bad SQL (if a column is not in an aggregate it must be in the group by clause)
and that the the tarball and Centos 6 rpm for 1.3.36 are broken :(
Postgres 8.4 is the version on the Centos/RHEL 6.4 and 6.5 RPMs

Appending ' a.crdate,' to lines 971 and 1019 in LedgerSMB/AA.pm
fixes the issue and off to TST and STG it goes.

Your code was wonderful to work on, I was in and out in less than 5 minutes, thank you.

[root@web001 LedgerSMB]# grep -n a.crdate AA.pm
941		   SELECT a.id, a.invnumber, a.ordnumber, a.transdate, a.crdate,
979		   SELECT a.id, a.invnumber, a.ordnumber, a.transdate, a.crdate,
[root@web001 LedgerSMB]# vi AA.pm
[root@web001 LedgerSMB]# grep -n a.crdate AA.pm
941:		   SELECT a.id, a.invnumber, a.ordnumber, a.transdate, a.crdate,
971:		 GROUP BY a.id, a.invnumber, a.ordnumber, a.transdate, a.duedate, a.netamount, a.crdate,
979:		   SELECT a.id, a.invnumber, a.ordnumber, a.transdate, a.crdate,
1019:                GROUP BY  a.id, a.invnumber, a.ordnumber, a.transdate, a.crdate,

Yes in as root, my bad

HTH
Dave