Re: Putting items "on sale"

Redesigning the user interface (UI) is a large endeavor.  If I were going to do so, I would probably use a RESTful design.  Inputs and outputs would be XML or JSON (as indicated by a setting in the defaults table).  For instance to add a part, make a call something like this:

https://mycompany.com/parts/add

and send it a XML or JSON message with parameters.  For the UI, perhaps Dojo AJAX stores.

Thanks.
Brian

Activus Technologies
Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
  • LedgerSMB Accounting Software Integrated with Amazon Marketplace
  • Integrated Payment Solutions