Re: multiple warehouse support

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Zev Steen <..hidden..> wrote:
Erik,

Thanks for the for the detailed answer.

We pay for items before we get them. So our workflow goes like this: order > invoice > receive.

Last time I checked,. the inventory/transfer workflow allowed you to transfer from no ware house to a specific warehouse.  Keep in mind this is not a commonly used workflow, and was inherited from SQL-Ledger so without people using it and reporting bugs, I don't know if there are any oddities or gotchas.