Re: payments processing fails in 1.3.29

Ok, I see the problem, it's a combination of lay-out and intuitivity in
the Payments/Receipts forms.

Executive Summary of suggestions:
1. change 'To Pay' into 'Payment'.
2. move payment checkbox in dropdown menu to line with 'To Pay' amount.
3. present a subtotal field after 'Update' for all payments going to be
effectuated if 'Post' were to be hit.
Maybe this could make the process a bit more intuitive?

Explanation:

1.
It was easy for me to confuse 'Amount Due' with 'To Pay', because they
can mean the same, but the program means with 'To Pay': "I am going to
pay this", while I thought it was the amount to be paid.

2.
Further the location of the checkbox on the line 'source' in the
dropdown of an invoice line. If it means to confirm 'paying now', it
would be more logically, I think, if it were on the same line as the 'To
Pay' data field.

3.
Further, after 'Update', one might expect a field with a subtotal
listing the total of payments actually going to be done.
I could not find that, I only can see the total amount due updated
(reduced), leaving the user to have to use a calculator to calculate the
total amount to be taken from/put in his wallet.
It allows for cross-checking the transfer of payments/receipts from one
company to the other if both are worked on in lsmb, and I remember that
feature in 1.2 as very helpful when processing more than 1 entries at a
time.

Thanks for your time