Re: payments processing fails in 1.3.29

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello, I didn't find this problem in the list of fixed bugs for 1.3.32,
so I'm afraid it's me that is doing something wrong or what.

I try to process a payment by going to Cash|Receipt/Payment|<Customer
Name>|Continue.
Then on any invoice line I check the check-box at the right of the
invoice for which I just received/did a payment, and press 'Update'.
What happens then is that the invoice being 'updated' has disappeared
from the screen, so posting doesn't seem an option anymore either.
I'm also a bit weary about hitting 'Post' without 'Update' first.

Did I miss something?

If it is the checkbox under the X that is to remove the invoice from the list.  Don't click the checkbox for invoices you want to pay.  We may want to rethink what we can do to make it more obvious what it does.

Is it a different checkbox?