Re: payments processing fails in 1.3.29

No, that was the checkbox indeed, apparently I had missed something,
good I didn't click 'Post' :);

So, next I guessed I should open the dropdown arrow on the invoice's
line and input the paid/received amount in the <field> following
'Source|Cash(dropdown)|<field>' and check the checkbox immediately after
that field and proceed with 'Update'?
But if I do that, there is no reflection of the amount in the top part
of the screen, which I would expect analogue to the previous version I
have used (1.2.21), so there's no way for me to check the result of
'Update'.
Is it intentional that there is no summary/accrued amount shown after
filling out payment/receipt fields for various invoices at the same
time, and hitting 'Update'?

Or am I still following the wrong procedure, or is it a bug.
If the latter, should I just hit 'Update' and then 'Post'?

As just removal of the line won't occur as frequently, I think, as
proper processing of the payment/receipt, I'd suggest putting the
'remove' checkbox in the dropdown menu (with a proper clarifying
comment), and use the current location of the checkbox for
just-process-the-payment-as-listed-without-further-ado.
But that's just my convenience mindedness because I was already used to
that.

Thanks