Integrated Payment Screen

I'm in the process of writing an integrated payment screen for LedgerSMB.  It will let a merchant accept credit card payments securely without having to walk over to a terminal and key in the transaction.

Can someone provide some information / requirements on what accounts (and perhaps which database tables) will be affected and how?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.