Re: setup.pl fails in ledgersmb on squeeze when set up through apt-get install ledgersmb

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:15 AM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Yes, I was restoring from a 1.2.21 backup, found the problem with the
already created company/database, deleted it and created/pg_restored it
again.

Another problem was 'operator error': while creating the new database, I
had created a new user with a name different from the original 1.2
database.
Corrected that with a psql statement:
  ALTER role 'wrong_name' NAME 'correct_name' ENCRYPTED PASSWORD
'new_password'

And it works now!

Thanks for your help.

One (at least I hope I won't find any more) remaining problem: after
importing the database in 1.3, I tried to compare the balance sheets,
but found out that in one account (asset: cash) there is one entry with
an AP | Payments | Amount which is "NaN.00".
Don't know how it got there, I probably swapped Source and Amount
entries while entering the payment in 1.2.21, coz the Source field
contains the Amount now.
However, all balance sheet aggregates now say: "NaN.00".

Yeah, I am looking into whether this is still possible in 1.3.   I don't think it is but want to verify.

The other accounts on the balance sheet are the same as in 1.2, so the
conversion 'an sich' was successful, but the database still contains a
'NaN.00' in one AP Invoice's Payment field where it shouldn't.

How many rows are we talking about?