Re: Error when trying to print to PDF

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 12:36 -0400, Kevin Bailey wrote:
> On 17/10/12 17:16, Robert James Clay wrote:
> texlive-latex-recommended is already installed.
>
> I've tried
>
> $ cpan Template::Latex
> and
> $ cpan Template::Plugin::Latex
> and both ran through tons of stuff but both failed.
>
> How do I get the Template/Latex.pm file installed on debian squeeze?

    Try installing liblatex-driver-perl, liblatex-encode-perl,
liblatex-table.perl, & libtemplate-perl (all of which are in squeeze)
first if they're not already installed; then try the install from cpan
of Template::Plugin::Latex.  (I've seen install issues with the current
version of that on an MS Windows systems, where it fails a test during
the install attempt, but don't know yet if it's an issue on Linux
systems...)

    Note also that I'll be looking into what would be necessary to
backport the libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl package to squeeze.

Jame