Re: Installing 1.3

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 08:58 -0400, lrspares45 wrote:
> .... Only I'm having some trouble installing 1.3 on Ubuntu 12.04LTS.
>
> Having found that LSMB is not in the repositry, I finally manged to
> install it via the Ubuntu Software centre - so far so good.

   IIRC, that would be the LSMB 1.3.18-1 package.  (The auto migration
from Debian was frozen pending release of v12.10, so the later versions
in Debian haven't been migrated over as yet.)

>  However, when I try to log in I get prompted for User, Passsword and
> Company. The only username entered was 'ledgersmb' and  password asked
> for during installation doesn't work (I've re-installed 3 times to
> make sure!). How do I log in?

   It may be that the 'ledgersmb' permissions did not get configured
properly, which can be corrected/updated by running the following SQL:

ALTER ROLE ledgersmb WITH SUPERUSER LOGIN NOINHERIT;

Jame