[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How do I get LedgerSMB to work
- Subject: Re: How do I get LedgerSMB to work
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 19:13:47 -0700
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Kevin Bailey <..hidden..>
Sorry - but I'm kinda close to giving up here...
I had a new server set up with Debian wheezy - got LS working but some
perl updates seems to have broken things.
So we have a Debian squeeze server - and I've tried an install from the
tarball - but now I'm getting errors RE ledgersmb.conf and I'm not sure
what to do - also, the Makefile.PL errors etc.
So - I have as a starting point a brand new server - and I can wipe it
and start everything from scratch.
What can I do to get a decent install of LS working including output to PDF?
A couple questions:
1) How did you install this? .tar.gz? or .deb?
2) you say you are running the mpm-itk module for apache?
3) Can you check the Apache logs for further errors?