[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How do I get LedgerSMB to work
- Subject: Re: How do I get LedgerSMB to work
- From: "Kevin Bailey" <..hidden..>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:30:30 +0100
I will set up anything needed. Please send me details of a known setup which will work.
I.e. which OS , which version of Apache etc.
Sent from my HTC
----- Reply message -----
From: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Date: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 03:13
Subject: [Ledger-smb-users] How do I get LedgerSMB to work
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Kevin Bailey
> Sorry - but I'm kinda close to giving up here...
> I had a new server set up with Debian wheezy - got LS working but some
> perl updates seems to have broken things.
> So we have a Debian squeeze server - and I've tried an install from the
> tarball - but now I'm getting errors RE ledgersmb.conf and I'm not sure
> what to do - also, the Makefile.PL errors etc.
> So - I have as a starting point a brand new server - and I can wipe it
> and start everything from scratch.
> What can I do to get a decent install of LS working including output to
A couple questions:
1) How did you install this? .tar.gz? or .deb?
2) you say you are running the mpm-itk module for apache?
3) Can you check the Apache logs for further errors?