Re: LedgerSMB Debian packaging

Hi Pat,

Thank You Jame, it might be better for me to wait for your package.
Gathering up all the dependencies has proven to be more then I'm capable
of.
Can you post up a a link when it's ready.

It would be really nice if there was a vdi with debian and LSMB already
installed, maybe someone will put one up on turnkey?

If you're interested: my company provides hosted LedgerSMB services -- next to using it ourselves -- contact me off list for more info. Our solution is not a desktop though. It provides a server which you can access from any client you want to.
Pat Jr.

ÂBye,

Erik.