Re: Proposed change for 1.4

It occurs to me the best thing to do regarding altering things that
may need to be in the reconciliation report is to gather best
practices before engaging in documentation.  I suspect (but will have
to double check) that even GL items with the same source number and
date will be aggregated into the same number but I will have to test
this or verify in the code.