Re: Proposed change for 1.4

I understand the concern about reconciliation.  There are current ways
to adjust payments/receipts in the UI, but it involves separate
transactions.   Now that we see the concern, it may be something that
can be fixed through documentation.

In general, if you issue an payment or overpayment or such with the
same source designation, the same customer/vendor, and the same date,
it will adjust things in both the payment search and reconciliation
screens.