Re: Proposed change for 1.4

    Chris> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Michael Richardson
    Chris> <..hidden..> wrote:
    >> If reposted means that I can modify a PO before it is reconciled,
    >> and then repost it (leaving an audit trail), then I'm okay.

    Chris> I am not quite sure what you mean by reconciling PO's, but
    Chris> reposting doesn't apply to PO's.  PO's and SO's can be
    Chris> legitimately modified before being billed.

By this, I mean that the payment for the PO is reconciled into the bank
statement.

    >> I otherwise make too many errors in a session to have to reverse
    >> things.  I'm okay with reversing transactions I made in a
    >> previous session, but what's a session in the always connected
    >> web, I don't know.

    Chris> Also unposted transactions can still be modified or deleted.
    Chris> They only become immutable when being posted to the books.

My problem is that they don't show up in the reconciliation report until
they are posted. Perhaps I need a Trial Reconcilation Report, which is
soft and shows unposted items, but can be converted to hard (posting all
the relevant transactions).

I'd love to be able to edit things like bank/CC interest right on the
reconciliation sheet...

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.