Re: Installation Instructions on Ubuntu Server 11.10

I guess it's a headless server? In that case I would be interested, if
only it'll be smaller than the Debian VirtualBox image available from
David Bandel ( http://david.bandel.us/software/software.shtml ).

Or is it configured to have a dynamically growing harddisk?
If so, what's the maximum size that you configured it for?
I do hope it'll be less than 20 GB, otherwise I will not be able to
convert it on my laptop into a raw image that can be imported by my KVM
VM manager. Lack of HD space :(

ario