Migration Note: "isZero" errors

I realize that 1.2 may be a "dead issue" at this point, but I just thought I'd bring up a couple of things that I've encountered while trying to confirm that my upgrade was successful.

In my migration from 1.1.12 to 1.2.26 (passing through on my way to 1.3), I have been running into a number of these with 1.2.26:

menu.pl:92: Can't call method "is_zero" on an undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/5.14.2/Math/BigInt.pm line 1197.

with a POS transaction I get something a little different:
menu.pl:92: Can't call method "is_zero" on unblessed reference at /usr/lib/perl5/5.14.2/Math/BigFloat.pm line 507.

I am wondering if this could be due to uninitialized fields in columns added during the last schema upgrade (fields that contain "Null" instead of zero?).   Is there a script I missed which might sanitize the databases once they're brought up to the current schema?  Or a suggestion to which columns might be altered to make it happy?

About the only errors I see in my server logs are  things like this:
Math::BigInt: couldn't load specified math lib(s), fallback to Math::BigInt::Calc at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 36, referer: http://ledger/ar.pl

--Victor Wren