Testimonials solicited

Hi,

In order to get a feel for the experience people have - and in which industries - I'm looking for testimonials: short stories telling me what your experience with LedgerSMB is, if you had setup/startup issues, which issues you're currently experiencing and how that influences your opinion of the application. If you're not experiencing any issues, all the better!

Could you take 5 minutes to jot up a short story? Please include a shortlist of the features you're using and which industry you're in.

Thanks in advance!

Bye,

Erik.
LedgerSMB core developer