Re: Reposting invoices

Hi Eric

Thanks for your input and the e-book is a great idea.
However I should have mentioned that I have both of these options set:

Enforce transaction reversal for all dates ÂÂÂ No
Activate Audit trail ÂÂÂÂ No

But it doesn't seem to help. There's no obvious way to edit an AR invoice and I'm unable to delete it

Thanks

Andrew