1.2.x support?

Hi all;

I am looking at ceasing to provide community support after the  beginning of March 2012.    I would still be willing to work on legacy versions on a paid basis forever.  However, at present it doesn't seem that there is anyone on these lists who is using 1.2.x, and therefore it doesn't seem to be worth my time to worry about allocating time to it.  I would rather be spending my community time on 1.4 anyway to the extent possible.

Am I wrong about this?