[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.11
- Subject: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.11
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 01:18:55 -0800
The LedgerSMB core team is pleased to announce the release of LedgerSMB 1.3.11.
The 1.3 branch of LedgerSMB added real security, greatly enhanced payment handling, bank reconciliation, contact management, and more to this project, and began the complete redesign of this application to provide better solutions to accounting questions.
This specific release provides a few specific, minor enhancements and a large number of bug fixes. The enhancements provide a few options for making the reconciliation and GL reports show in ways which match bank statements rather than in the ways that match the internal accounting representation. These are optional and not typically used, but folks may find them helpful.
The most important bug fixes involved multicurrency handling in bulk payments and payment reversals.
The complete changelog is below.
Changelog for 1.3.11
* Fixed outstanding report for payment reversal and partial payments (Chris T)
* Fixed handling of non-existing roles in menu grants (Chris T)
* Added reverse_bank_recs setting for those that want to
do recs from bank perspective (Chris T)
* Added "bank register mode" for account transaction lists (Chris T)
* Fixed join projection issue in draft search routine (Chris T)
* Fixed prepare-database.sh for Pg 9.1 (Erik H)
* Fixed Customer/vendor selection for dropdowns (Chris T)
* Fixed some HASH() entries in CSV templates (Chris T)
* Removed unnecessary shebang lines in scripts/* files (Robert C)
* Fixed GL recurring transaction not posting (Chris T)
* Improved error handling when extensions/contrib scripts not found (Chris T)
* Fixed multicurrency handling in bulk payment interface (Chris T and Erik H)
* Corrected a number of number parsing/i18n issues (Herman V)
* Corrected pos_cashier inadequate permissions (Chris T)
* Corrected templates directive not handled properly (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
Herman V is Herman Vierendeels
Robert C is Robert James Clay
Virtualization & Cloud Management Using Capacity Planning
Cloud computing makes use of virtualization - but cloud computing
also focuses on allowing computing to be delivered as a service.
Ledger-smb-users mailing list