Re: drop down lists.

Hmm. I wonder if you can use recurring transactions -- I'm about to do
something similar, only I have a few repeating transactions with amounts
that change.

What I'm seeing is that when I process recurring AP transactions, they
go into Transaction Approval, where I can open them individually and
edit/save. And then when the changes are done, I can approve/post them.

Possible option for your workflow?

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com